First. Hello and thank you for considering me in this large sea of realtors. You have a lot of big decisions to make and I would love to share my knowledge and passion of real estate with you to make your journey extraordinary! Here is some information about me:
• Prior to earning my real estate license and becoming a full time realtor, I spent over 25 years in the design business. Dinnerware design, management, showroom design, home staging design, and as a home decorating trend/color expert. You can read more about my past experience on Linked in at: www.linkedin.com/in/lori-kellyphoenixaz
• I have extensive experience and PROVEN success staging homes for sale using your furniture and accessories. I have staged many homes for sale that were on the market for 4 months or more. After staging, the homes sold within a week or 2. A prospective buyer decides in the first 8 seconds if they are attracted to a home (or not). Sellers, I can help make your home presentation reach its highest potential and therefore sell more quickly. And as a buyer, I can advise you, if requested, some decorating directions and tips for your new home. This service is complimentary to my clients.
• I enjoy hiking and volunteering when not helping clients with their real estate needs. I volunteered for over 10 years as a wildlife rehabilitator. I currently volunteer with a local pet rescue group socializing hard to adopt animals so that they have a better chance to find a forever home. In addition, I make a donation to this cause for every home that I help buy/sell.
• I grew up in the Northeast and come from a large family. I am the “middle child” with 4 other siblings. I learned from an early age how to negotiate and persevere! I credit the strong values of integrity, honesty, and hard work instilled in me by my parents as the foundation of my professional success.
• I have joined The Cusick Group! We share the same caring, hard working drive and passion for helping others. Together, we can be there to support all of your real estate needs with honesty, dedication and determination! We look forward to working with you on your exciting venture!
Integrity is doing the right thing. Even when no one is watching. C.S.Lewis