What type of Showing Agent are we looking for?
The Cusick Group is currently seeking a showing agent that is energetic, dedicated and looking to join an experienced, top-producing real estate team.
If you are a licensed real estate professional, or someone willing to get licensed quickly, we’re looking for you! If you are optimistic, excited, sociable and detailed, and someone who just generally enjoys working with people, we’d love to speak to you about why you should apply for our open showing agent position.
BONUS if you like working in a fast-paced environment, with everyday being a new adventure. If you are forward thinking and strive to support lead agents in helping us to achieve overall team success, while being committed to growing and developing your very own skills – look no further. We work in a wonderful, supportive environment that you’ll thrive in.
What will the Showing Agent do?
As the Showing Agent for The Cusick Group, you are a fundamental part of our team and our collective success. When acting as the Showing Agent, you will be available between 8am – 7pm on most scheduled work days, will always be on time (early), and your main priority will be to show buyers properties and to gather and report all showing feedback to the lead agent. You:
- Assist the lead agents by showing homes to buyer clients
- Assist the lead agents by identifying homes that meet the criteria for the buyer clients
Showing Agent Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Schedule logical showing routes for home tours, calculate appropriate drive time, and calculate time at a property to create appointment schedule with listing agents
- Must attend all buyer consultations
- Meet buyer clients at homes
- Work with buyer clients to refine needs and wants based on viewings of homes
- Provide buyer clients the access needed to homes, once the buyer is under contract, for measuring, inspecting and more
- Return all buyer client telephone calls, texts and/or emails in a timely manner
- Gather and answer buyer questions about potential homes and local information about the community
- Regularly assure buyer clients that the lead agent is involved & informed – Help promote the team concept and strategy
- Keep lead agent informed on all client communications and developments (make sure they are copied on all emails, texts & update notes in CRM)
- Must have access to (or be willing to obtain access to) MLS and Supra key (as well as basic knowledge to use both)
- Must attend inspection wrap up
- Must always be dressed in appropriate business casual attire when necessary, and vehicle should be clean and prepared for clients
- Must have (or be willing to learn) basic contract knowledge such as what is considered a fixture, basic timelines, etc.
- Must know (or be willing to learn) geographic and demographic aspects that are key to the market. This includes school district ratings and active adult communities and more.
- Must attend monthly team meeting
- Must attend monthly brokerage meeting
Schedule and Compensation:
- Schedule is at the showing agents discretion, based on client needs
- Days off are at the showing agent’s discretion and based on client needs
- Compensation is by commission only
- The Showing Agent will have a real estate license, or be willing to quickly obtain licensing, in order to meet MLS criteria for the duties of this role
- Due to health and safety concerns, team members/showing agents are discouraged from bringing children to the workplace. Frequent, regular, or extended visits by children during work hours are not allowed. Brief, infrequent visits by children may occur in the workplace; however, children are not allowed to accompany employees/showing agents on showing appointments.
How to Apply:
All interested and qualified candidates, please send a copy of your resume to the attention of Barb Savoy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any additional questions for us or are looking for more information, please contact us at 480-759-1576. We look forward to hearing from you! To learn more about us, feel free to visit our Meet the Team page or check out our day-to-day happenings on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn. We look forward to hearing from you!