(3-4 Minute Read)
Phoenix Gets Lit!
‘Tis the season for festive holiday lighting displays! While we may not get much snow here in the Valley of the Sun, we certainly know how to make the desert come alive at night and we’ve rounded up our list of favorites in Phoenix:
- Illumination: Symphony of Light: Illumination is Arizona’s largest holiday drive-thru light show that is fully synchronized to your favorite music. This 1-mile long driving attraction will feature millions of holiday lights synchronized to holiday music throughout 14 acres of the newest state of the art holiday lights and displays. With a location in Tempe and North Phoenix, there is sure to be something for everyone.
- Phoenix Zoo Lights: When the animals go to bed, the humans will play! Phoenix Zoo lights are a Phoenix staple, with elaborate light displays throughout the zoo. While it is rare to spot an animal during zoo lights, you never know who might stay awake to party with the humans.
- Christmas at the Princess: Possibly one of the most popular holiday festivities in the Valley is at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess. With millions of lights and displays, an ice rink, letters to Santa, Smoresland, train rides on the Princess Express, Ferris wheel, Build a Bear shop and so much more, this will become one of your families greatest traditions.
- Glendale Glitters: Glendale’s award-winning holiday lighting event has become a must see for many. The stunning display of 1.5 million lights illuminates 16 blocks of Historic Downtown Glendale, making it the largest free holiday light display in Arizona.
- CitySkate Holiday Ice Rink: Head to Downtown Phoenix and skate amongst the buildings! Central Avenue is transformed into an ice skater’s dream, decorated with a massive holiday tree and thousands of twinkling lights. Get all the NYC holiday vibes, without the freezing temperatures.
Where are your favorite places to enjoy holiday lights? Let us know in the comments below and hope you have a very Merry Christmas!